M3 Freezer, reach-in, three-section, 72 cu. ft., exterior LED digital thermometer, door open beep, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, smart fuzzy defrost, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser device, (3) hinged solid doors with recessed handle & locks, (9) PE coated wire shelves, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 4" swivel casters, top mount self-contained compressor, 1-1/4 HP, 115/208-230v/60/1, 10.4 amps, NEMA L14-20, NSF 7, cETLus, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Digital Temperature Control System - Provides precise and constant temperature. This level of precision allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time.
- High-Tech Monitor - The monitor digitally displays the present temperature. You can easily
- change the temperature by adjusting the thermostat.
- Hot Gas Condensate System - Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases
- efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Reversible Door Hinge
- Efficient Refrigeration System - M3’s solid door freezers are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-404A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and
- condensers for faster freezing and greater efficiency.
- Automatic Evaporator Fan Motor Delays - Through stopping the evaporator fan when the freezer door opens, the circulation of hot, moist air into the freezer is prevented. This increases energy efficiency and lengthens the life of the compressor.
- Adjustable, Heavy Duty, PE(polyethylene) Coated Wire Shelves
- Stainless Steel Cabinet Construction - The Turbo Air M3 freezer model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and stainless steel interior with AL inside walls and door liners. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Unlike other companies’ products, the sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- High-Density Polyurethane Insulation - The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Ergonomically Designed Doors - Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the
- ultimate choice in customer convenience.
- Magnetic Door Gaskets - Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
- Top Mount Compressor Units - The refrigeration systems are designed to ensure that each part is properly sized and balanced to achieve the highest efficiency and performance.
- Manufacturer: Turbo Air
- Model: M3F72-3
- Length: 77-3/4"
- Depth: 30-3/4"
- Height: 78" (does not include 6" for castors)
- Shipping Weight: 571 lbs.
2 Year Parts and Labor & 5 yr compressor warranty