Super Deluxe Refrigerated Glass Merchandiser, two-section, 46.2 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped (please check for the stock availability), (2) double pane Low-E glass doors, (8) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, exterior digital thermometer & controller, door opening alarm, self-diagnostic monitoring system, auto-detect of malfunction & early warning program, automatic fan motor delays, hot gas condensate system, Turbo cooling, sound system, door lock, LED interior lighting, LED LGP advertising panel, white interior, specify exterior cabinet color, bottom mount compressor, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.5 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Turbo Air glass door merchandiser.
- Hot Gas Condensate System - Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases
- efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Shadow Free Advertising Panel - Turbo Air is the pioneer in the refrigerator industry on applying special LED Light Guided Panels (LGP). LGP increases panel visibility and eliminates shadows, thus enhances any store atmosphere with eye-catching effects.
- LED lighting offers 10 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
- Energy Conserving Fan Control - Utilizing algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels, our innovative fan control system conserves energy by at least 15% and increases compressor life by up to 30%.
- LED Lighting Interior Display System - Brighter and longer lasting LED lights provide attractive, enhanced illumination compared to fluorescents. It saves energy by producing less heat, while maximizing the visibility in the display area.
- Modern Design - By harmonizing curvature and rigidness, our modern style product designs are user-friendly while maintaining the highest product visibility and aesthetics.
- Door Opening Alarm - If the doors are not tightly closed, the refrigerator will not run. This would cause the cold air to escape through the opening, making food products spoil inside the cabinet. To prevent this problem, our refrigerators are equipped with the Door Alarm System that will sound if the doors are left open for more than 30 seconds.
- Greeting Sound System - Sound system plays music and recorded greeting when customer opens the doors.
- Early Warning System - Malfunctions are generally recognized when an increase in temperature is detected, 2 to 3 hours after the refrigerator had stopped running. This causes the user to become aware of malfunction issues the next morning in which the
- contents may have already spoiled. To eliminate this, Turbo Air units have a warning system in place that diagnoses and monitors itself for risk factors, which gives an early warning signal in the form of an audible alarm to eliminate product loss and future service issues.
- Triple Pane Air Insulated Layer Glass Doors - Equipped with unique triple pane glass doors with a layer of patented, transparent thermal insulating film applied between the glass layers. Lightweight door construction reduces door maintenance and bushing wear, and facilitates smooth door opening.
- Digital Temperature Control System - Digital technology provides precise and constant temperatures throughout the cabinet. This allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time.
- Refrigerator Holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the Best in Beverage Preservation
- Manufacturer: Turbo Air
- Model: TGM-47SD
- Width: 51-1/8"
- Depth: 31-7/8"
- Height: 77" (does not include 2-1/2" for leg height)
- Shipping Weight: 510 lbs.
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor warranty